Apprenticeships are subsidised in NSW by the NSW Government, and in Queensland through the Queensland User Choice program. An apprenticeship provides a structured training plan and program for new entrants to the construction industry and can help existing workers complete their formal training under an Adult Apprenticeship.
Using MIBT’s e-learning system, apprentices can complete lessons on the job-site, saving employers time and money! Our high quality multi-media lessons can be streamed directly to your smart-phone or tablet, allowing you to complete the practical tasks when and where it suits you.
We offer funded apprenticeships in the following qualifications:
- Certificate III in Carpentry CPC30211
- Certificate III in Brick and Block laying CPC30111
- Certificate III in Solid Plastering CPC31011
- Certificate III in Wall & Ceiling Lining CPC31211
- Certificate III in Wall & Floor Tiling CPC31308
- Certificate III in Painting and Decorating CPC30611
We also offer funded traineeships in the following qualifications:
- Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing CPC31411
- Certificate III in Concreting CPC30313
- Certificate III in Formwork/Falsework CPC31511
For more information on MIBT E-learning Apprenticeships, contact us