CPC30611 Certificate III Painting and Decorating
Masters in Building Training offer the most advanced training and apprenticeships for painters. Experienced trainers and cutting edge e-learning systems brings lessons to your smart-phone, tablet or PC, allowing you to train your staff on the job, where and when it suits you. Log-in to the portal
Meet NSW Painting Trainer Daniel Wurm in a video demonstrating how e-learning apprenticeships work.
This qualification provides a trade outcome in painting and decorating for residential and commercial construction work.
The qualification has core unit of competency requirements that cover common skills for the construction industry, as well as two specialist fields of work.
- CPCCCM1012A Work effectively and sustainably in the construction industry
- CPCCCM1013A Plan and organise work
- CPCCCM1014A Conduct workplace communication
- CPCCCM1015A Carry out measurements and calculations
- CPCCCM2001A Read and interpret plans and specifications
- CPCCCM2003B Calculate and cost construction work
- CPCCCM2010B Work safely at heights
- CPCCOHS2001A Apply OHS requirements, policies and procedures in the construction industry
Painting and decorating preparation field of work
- CPCCCM3001C Operate elevated work platforms
- CPCCPB3026B Erect and maintain trestle and plank systems
- CPCCPD2011A Handle painting and decorating materials
- CPCCPD2012A Use painting and decorating tools and equipment
- CPCCPD2013A Remove and replace doors and door and window components
- CPCCPD3021A Prepare surfaces for painting
Painting and decorating operations field of work
- CPCCCM2008B Erect and dismantle restricted height scaffolding
- CPCCPD3022A Apply paint by brush and roller
- CPCCPD3023A Apply texture coat paint finishes by brush, roller and spray
- CPCCPD3024A Apply paint by spray
- CPCCPD3025A Match specified paint colour
- CPCCPD3026A Apply stains and clear timber finishes
- CPCCPD3027A Apply wallpaper
- CPCCPD3028A Apply decorative paint finishes
- CPCCPD3031A Implement safe lead paint and asbestos work practices in the painting industry
Specialist painting and decorating field of work
- CPCCPD3029A Remove graffiti and apply protective coatings
- CPCCPD3030B Apply protective paint coating systems
- CPCCPD3032A Apply advanced wallpaper techniques
- CPCCPD3033A Apply intumescent coatings
- CPCCPD3034A Apply advanced decorative paint finishes
- CPCCSP3003A Apply trowelled texture coat finishes
- BSBSMB301 Investigate micro business opportunities
- BSBSMB406 Manage small business finances
- LMFGG2008B Glaze/re-glaze residential windows and doors
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government and the ACT Government.
ACT User Choice enrolment fee for apprentices $500.00.
Fee exemptions apply for target groups, please contact MIBT for more information.
Contact MiBT now for more information on enrolment fees and eligibility criteria for funding on 1300 642 457