QBCC Trade Contractors Licensing Course
BSBSMB401 Establish Legal and Risk Management Requirements of Small Business
This course meets the requirements for application for trade licensing in Queensland as a trade contractor.
Masters in Building Training offers this course on-line, meaning you can study when and where it suits you. Lessons are presented by leading accountants, lawyers, business experts, government departments using videos, animation and multi-media.
The course covers the following subjects:
- Comply with legislation, codes and regulatory requirements
- Complying with WHS Responsibilities
- Create an WHS Management System
- Complying with Environmental Responsibilities
- Create an Environmental Management Plan
- Complying with Business Registration Responsibilities
- Identifying Taxation Requirements
- Maintaining legal documents
- Protecting your legal rights
- Negotiate and arrange contracts
- Tendering for contracts
- Negotiating a Contract
- Identifying Insurance requirements
Enrolment, and payment is available on-line, and once payment is made you will have access to the course immediately.
Availability: On-line courses are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Study when it suits you. You must have a computer with internet access and a web-cam
Assessment: You will need to watch the videos, and complete the assignments and tasks on-line
Duration: 20 – 40 hours depending on previous knowledge and experience
Support: Even though the course is on-line, you will have a fully qualified trainer to help you through the course, and guide you if you get stuck.
Cost: $100 for CSQ funded eligible applicants. To be eligible for CSQ funding you must:
- permanently reside/employed in Queensland
- be an Australian/New Zealand citizen, Australian permanent resident (includes humanitarian entrant)
- be an existing worker in the Building and Construction industry for one month or more
- not currently enrolled and participating in a Queensland secondary school program
- previously not been funded under the CSQ Short Courses Funding Program