Tilers Licence

How to Get Your Tiling Licence

Laying-floor-tilesTo get your licence as a tiler in NSW and QLD you need to be a qualified tiler. Being qualified can also help you get licensed in South Australia, get a job as a supervisor on mining projects, and improve your business, no matter where you live.

The qualification for tilers is called Certificate III Wall and Floor Tiling. If you have more than 4 years experience you can gain this qualification through a process called ‘Recognition of Prior Learning‘. You can do this course on-line using our e-learning portal no matter where you live. No paperwork, no classes, no waiting, no fuss.

Upload your references and photos, and answer the questions. If you don’t know the answers for a subject you will be able to get trained by watching one of the 150 high-quality multi-media lessons on-line, and completing the practical on-site. A fully qualified tiling trainer will guide you through the process from start to finish.


NSW:  From $1495

Please call us for more information on pricing in NSW.

This training is subsidised by the NSW Government.

Other States and Territories: $2990*

Enrol, pay with credit card/Paypal and start on-line. Start now

Contact MIBT for more information about getting a tiling licence: TEL 0418 972 225

*1st July 2017